1. General information
This Website is owned by BAIGENE, S.L. Postal address: Parque Tecnológico de Álava, Central Building, Calle Hermanos Lumiere nº 11, office 3 01510 Vitoria- Gasteiz (Álava) C.I.F. nº B01516483 registered in the Bussiness Register of Álava at T 1544 , F 183, S 8, H VI 16680, and with telephone number 945 14 14 45. In the event of online contracting, any consumer and user can file their complaints and request information about the goods or services offered or contracted at email@example.com
BAIGENE, S.L. reserves the right to change the terms and conditions that appear on this website, as well as expand the contents, information, etc., at any moment and without prior notice, and, therefore, advises users to visit a reasonable intervals in case any modifications have been made.
The activity is not fixed to any prior administrative authorization regime, or adhered to codes of conduct, except in good faith, custom and the Civil Code. The owner does not provide intermediation or accommodation services.
3. Intellectual and/or industrial property rights
The owner of the content and the elements that make up this website is BAIGENE, S.L., and consequently, it is the owner of the intellectual and industrial property of them, and in particular all the source codes, texts, images, design, logos, computer programs, animations, databases, brands, commercial name or distinctive sign, sounds and other graphic or sound elements of the pages on the website. This is not a closed list, but illustrative, and those elements are adequately protected in accordance with the Spanish and international laws on Intellectual and Industrial Property.
The user must use the content diligently and correctly, in accordance with the law, morality and public order. BAIGENE, S.L. authorizes users to view the information on this website, as well as to make private reproductions (simple download and storage activity in their computer systems), as long as the elements are uniquely intended for personal use. Its use is also authorized exclusively for journalistic purposes, provided that, in both cases, its integrity is respected, and it is identified that the original source has been this website belonging to BAIGENE, S.L.
It is prohibited, apart from the purposes expressly mentioned in the paragraph above, the use of the content of the website, being expressly prohibited any type of biased use contrary to its nature. Its distribution, modification, transfer to third parties, as well as reproduction, transformation, or public communication, by any means and technology, is prohibited. To do so, you can request for previous and express consent of BAIGENE, S.L., constituting any action contrary to this text, a violation of the regulation on industrial and intellectual property rights.
BAIGENE, S.L. reserves the right to exercise the appropriate legal actions in defense of its rights.
If you send us or publish (on this website or our profiles in social networks) any information or content to participate on our website, in activities we carry out, or simply by your mere will, take into consideration that:
- Any literary, artistic, scientific, technical or any other type information or opinion shared through articles, pictures, videos, photos or any other text or audiovisual content in any means or support can be protected by industrial or intellectual properties rights.
- The remission of the content implies that you have the authorization of the sender for its use by us on this website or in our profiles in social networks. The ownership of the copyright of those contents corresponds to its author, who guarantees it.
- However, the fact of sending us or publishing the content on this website or in our social networks, implies the transfer of their rights of reproduction and public communication, preserving the author the right to exploit them in any way that does not damage the norm of the publication on our part in the aforementioned means. Therefore, the sender cedes us in a non-exclusive way, free of charge for unlimited duration and worldwide, the right, sub-licensable to totally or partially reproduce, distribute, translate, publish and divulgate those contents in any means currently known or created in the future, for any purpose. We will be able to use that content to inform about the event/activity, document it, be part of its audiovisual memory, including its use in advertising brochures, posters, papers, and promotional posters, etc.
- The sender guarantees their ownership or that they have, being able to prove it, all the rights, ability and/or permissions, authorizations and consents needed to use and license those contents, and that they do not infringe any right of third parties, including rights to personal data protection, as well as any right of industrial and intellectual property. The sender will be the only responsible for any claims by third parties, including the Public Administration, on those contents, as well as for the damages that may be claimed, empowering us to carry out the actions that the law grants for the defense of our rights; so, any responsibility to which we would have to face, even financial, will be rebounded to the sender on our part.
In this website we use the HTTPS (SSL) protocol to establish a safe communication channel between the server and the user to send their personal data. Providing this service through a safe server means to guarantee the confidentiality of the information exchanged between the computer and the server, as a coded connection is established between them, using the SSL protocol, which enables third parties to access the information sent.
When making payments, we provide you a platform that also uses the HTTPS (SSL) protocol, so all the transfers are made through a safe connection. So, the data travels coded, making it impossible for third parties to access the information sent.
Baigene, S.L. never registers or stores the bank details of the customers; the operation is carried out directly on the website of the Financial Institution.
a) Basic concepts
The interest of BAIGENE, S.L. is that this website works as efficiently as possible and fulfills the purpose it was created for. However, BAIGENE, S.L. can not guarantee that the website and the server are free of viruses, and is not responsible for the damages caused by accessing the website, or by the impossibility to access it, or the possible damages caused on the computer, computer system of the user, the files stored in it, a malfunction of the browser, or the use of non-updated versions.
Nor is it responsible for any typographical , formal or numerical errors that the website may contain, nor for the accuracy of the information in it, nor for possible dysfunction or anomalies in its functioning caused by, for example, network problems of the Internet or the servers where the website is hosted.
The user commits to use this website loyally and legitimately and in accordance with the laws and uses of traffic. In the same way, the user also commits not to carry out any behavior that could damage the image, interests, or rights of BAIGENE, S.L. or third parties, or that could damage, make it useless, overload or prevent in any way the normal use of the website.
BAIGENE, S.L. reserves the right to change the terms and conditions that appear on this website, as well as expand the contents, information, etc., at any moment and without prior notice, and, therefore, advises users to visit a reasonable intervals in case any modifications have been made. You will have to read the new Legal Notices and Conditions of Use of the website that may be incorporated. Otherwise, you must abstain from using and accessing it, declining all responsibility from BAIGENE, S.L., that reserves the right to suspend and finish the access to the contents of the website, as well as the services provided from it.
b) Links and hyperlinks of third parties
The website owned by BAIGENE, S.L. may facilitate the link or access to other resources or third party websites, that may be of your interest or necessary for the provision of some of the services of our website, but in no case are those websites controlled by us.
The purpose of those links may be to facilitate the search of the resources that may interest you through the Internet.
However, those webpages do not belong to BAIGENE, S.L., nor does it review their contents, nor the services that appear and/or may be available or not in those webpages, nor the functioning of the linked page, nor the use and data processing they make, nor the possible infractions that they may commit, or the possible damages that may arise from its access or use, not necessarily the existence of a relationship between the organization and the people or entities of those contents or the website where they are.
Therefore, BAIGENE, S.L. does not assume any kind of responsibility related to the linked websites, nor it responds to its functioning, its contents and services offered, nor the possible links contained in those linked sites.
We strongly recommend to read the corresponding Legal Notices, and, especially, the Privacy Policies of those websites before providing any personal data; in case of doubt, we recommend that you directly contact with those websites to obtain more information about their privacy policies.
If the user becomes aware of any illicitness or inadequacy of the contents, services or any other activities carried out through a linked website, he/she must immediately communicate it to BAIGENE, S.L., so that it can adopt the measures it considers appropriate.
c) Hyperlinks to this website from third party webpages
Whenever a person or entity wants to make a hyperlink to this website from another one, the following conditions will have to be fulfilled:
- It is expressly forbidden both the presentation of a page of the website of BAIGENE, S.L. in any other website that does not belong to it (by using the technique known as “framing” or any other technique with the same effects), and the incorporation of any kind of content spread by BAIGENE, S.L. in other different websites by the technique known as “in line linking”, or any other technique with the same effects, without the express consent of the organization.
- The stablished website will not contain any logo, icon, brand, commercial name, establishment sign, name, slogan, or other distinctive signs belonging to BAIGENE, S.L., unless having the express authorization to do so.
- In any case, the establishment of the "hyperlink" will not imply the existence of relationships between BAIGENE, S.L. and the owner of the website from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance by those in the linked hyperlink. BAIGENE, S.L. assumes no responsibility for the contents or services offered to the public in the webpage in which the hyperlink is established, nor the information and statements included in it.
- The website in which the hyperlink is established will no contain illicit information or contents contrary to morals and generally accepted good habits and to public order, nor will it contain contrary contents to any rights of third parties.
- Any hyperlink to BAIGENE, S.L. will be made to the main page or pages of the sections it contains.
The website, as well as any sub-possessions, microsites and/or sub-sections in it, or phone applications belonging to BAIGENE, S.L. may contain advertising contents or be sponsored. The advertisers and sponsors are the only responsible for making sure that the material sent to be included on the website obeys the law and consents that in each case may be of application. The owner of the website will not be responsible for any other error, inaccuracy or irregularity that may contain the advertising or sponsors' content, nor for the damage to sensitivity it may cause.
7. Commercial communications and advertising contents
BAIGENE, S.L. informs its users that, in the case of having a previous contractual relationship, we will send you information of our activities, products and/or services (including through electronic communications) based on our legitimate interest. If you do not want us to send you that kind of information, please, send us an email in this regard to firstname.lastname@example.org , and we will do so.
8. Passwords and private area
In the case in which we send you the identifier and/or password to access to certain services, private area, intranet, etc., the user will have to keep them under their exclusive responsibility in the strictest and most absolute confidentiality and secrecy. It must proceed to its custody, use and conservation diligently, expressly prohibiting its transfer to third parties. Therefore, it is responsibility of the user, and therefore, it is imputable to them the harming consequences that may appear both for the owner of the website and the rest of the Internet users. In case of theft, loss or unauthorized use/access of the identifier and/or password, the affected person must immediately notify it to BAIGENE, S.L. for the adoption of appropriate measures, being responsible of the damages that may cause to BAIGENE, S.L., as well as to other people, as a result of the late communication.
BAIGENE, S.L. will not be responsible in any case for the incidents that may arise about the personal data when they derive from an attack or unauthorized access to the systems in such a way that it is impossible to detect by the security measures implemented, or when it is due to a lack of diligence of the registered user regarding the guarding and custody of their access codes or their own personal data.
To access the private area of this website it is necessary to be registered, for which you will be asked for basic and necessary information to create your profile in the private area. Once you have completed the registration form, we can verify your identity to activate your profile.
9. Social Networks
Our websites and mobile applications have connectors to various social networks. When the user chooses to interact with a social network, their activity on our websites or through our mobile applications will also be made available to the social network with which they interact. Data may be collected through cookies to allow proper operation, such as your IP address or which page you are visiting on our websites.
Moreover, if you log into one of these social networks during your visit of one of our websites or phone applications, the social network will be able to add that information to your profile, and that information will be transferred to the social network. If you do not want that data transfer to take place, exit your session in the social network before accessing to our websites or phone applications, as it is not in our power to influence this collection and transfer of data through the social connectors.
The Social Networks are not directly hosted on our Services. Your interactions with them are regulated by their policies and not by ours. Read the privacy policies of those social networks for detailed information on the collection and transfer of personal data, your rights, and your privacy settings.
Recommendations of use of social networks and other supports:
- Although social networks are a tool that has proven useful, we also remind you of the risks derived from the fact that much of the information that appears on the Internet is accessible to many people, known or unknown, and from anywhere on the planet. Therefore, by posting information online, you risk attacking your privacy and that of others. We recommend providing non-personal information or information related to your private and / or intimate spheres such as photographs, videos, preferences, tastes, etc. If you do this, keep in mind that this data will be accessible to the rest of society, so use this tool responsibly, limit the publication of your data and anticipate the impact that your actions may have.
- Consider what personal data you want to publish on your profile, as well as the usefulness of using a pseudonym instead of your real name when creating a profile for greater protection (without prejudice to being aware that the use of a pseudonym offers limited protection, given account that third parties could appropriate this pseudonym).
- To communicate with other people on www.baigene.com, you can send invitations to your www.baigene.com contacts or to their email addresses if they are not users, but keep in mind that when sending an invitation to another person, that user will have access to your email address because it appears in the invitation. Do not invite to come into contact with you anyone you do not know or trust.
- We will delete your data as soon as you request it, but we cannot be responsible for the elimination of the information that you have shared with others and they have not deleted it or it has been copied or stored by other users.
- There may be a minority percentage of users who falsify their profiles, defame third parties or provide untrue information, you agree not to misuse the service by using it to send spam, insult, harass or violate any rights of third parties or laws.
10. Applicable legislation, jurisdiction and competence
In the event of conflict or dispute with regard to the interpretation of these conditions, and any issue related to the services of this website, Spanish jurisdiction and regulations will apply, while the competent courts will be those of Vitoria-Gasteiz.